National Health Center Week – Aug 13-19 – Come Hang Out, talk story and EAT!
- Monday – National Health Center Week KICK-OFF! Vendors such as Blue Zones will be in the lobby for our patients to “talk story” about their services we will also have Patient Portal sign-up for our patients!
- Tuesday, 11:30 am to 12:00 pm –Healthcare in Public Housing Day – Lunch will be served to the residents at the Ainakea Senior public housing.
- Wednesday, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Healthcare for the Homeless Day – Brunch will be provided at no cost TO ANYONE IN THE COMMUNITY at the Honoka’a Food Pantry.
- Thursday – Farmworker Health Day
- Friday – Healthcare Staff Appreciation Day
Hamakua-Kohala Health can help! We provide comprehensive primary and preventative healthcare regardless of your ability to pay or if you have no health insurance. Call Hamakua-Kohala Health and schedule a wellness visit today. Thank you for joining with us to accomplish great things!
Call for appointments at either Hamakua-Kohala Health locations:
Honoka’a – 775-7204 – 45-549 Plumeria St
Kapa’au – 889-6236, 53-3925 Akoni Pule Hwy
Like us on Facebook.