- National Health Center Week – DRESS-UP Days!!!
- “DREAM JOB” MONDAY- what did you want to be when you grew up?
Jen – Teacher; Deb E. – Baker; Melo – Contractor; Kai – Tahitian Dancer; Lynn – National Geographic Photographer
- TWINSIE TUESDAY – find your work twin and match!
- WAY BACK WEDNESDAY… dress in clothing from the year you were born! Do we think Ruffles, Cathy and Lorna “won”?
- TEAM SPIRIT THURSDAY – sport your favorite team jersey!
- Put on your favorite ALOHA FRIDAY outfit! Tammie is a Vintage Beauty!
- Friday – Healthcare Staff Appreciation Day – Aunti Sylvia appreciated us with yummy fried rice and Chelynn brought malasadas for breakfast at HHC. JoAnn made fabulous haupia. Thank you ladies.
- Lunch was provided to staff at both sites in appreciation of all the hard work and effort that is put forth every day at our health centers. Thank you Management and Board Members, we appreciate you too!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our NHCW Staff Dress-up Contest Winners!!! Thank you to ALL who participated!
- KOHALA: Lorna (Gift card), Jan (Gift bag), Dr. Chang (Gift bag)
- HONOKA’A: Chelynn (Gift card), Alexis (Gift bag), Toni (Gift bag)
Each and every one of our Staff ! Thank you for all you do!!
- National Health Center Week – Community Outreach
- Coloring Contest Pa’auilo Elementary grades K-2 – Winners:
- Mon – Open House at HHC with AlohaCare, the Food Basket of Hawaii
- Tues – Lunch was served to residents at the Ainakea Senior Public Housing in Kapa’au.
- Wed – Pancake Brunch was served to anyone in the Community at the Honoka’a Salvation Army. Thank you to Deb E for cooking and to Kai and everyone who helped!
- Thurs – Farmworker Health Day – Staff received healthy veggies to take home.
- Friday – Team Member Appreciation Day – Lunch was served to all staff.