ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
INSURED AND NON-INSURED WELCOME
With coverage spanning from the Hamakua Coast to North Kohala, we are a unique and tested model for medical care – a true safety net for the Big Island’s uninsured and medically under-served population.
We follow a healthcare model that provides the right care, at the right time, in the most cost-efficient way. This model emphasizes preventive care provided by a consistent patient-centered healthcare team, which includes a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant supported by a nurse, medical assistant and clerical staff. In addition, the healthcare team is supported by social workers, health educators and behavioral psychologists as needed. The team is able to treat the “whole person,” addressing nutritional, behavioral and social impediments to long-term health.
Our patient-centered healthcare teams can assist your entire ‘ohana. Please contact us to set up an appointment at one of Our Locations, and visit our Patient Assistance page if you are experiencing financial difficulty or are not covered by insurance. We look forward to serving you and your family with aloha!
MOST HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS COVER LIFESAVING PREVENTATIVE TESTS. USE THE HEALTH BENEFITS YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR OR ARE ENTITLED TO AND GET SCREENED! CALL TODAY. If you do not have insurance, come get screened anyway. Our doors are always open.
- Primary Care Health Services
- Culturally Responsive Health Services
- Treatment and Follow-up Care for Injuries and Illness
- Chronic Illness Care
- Physical Exams (including School, EPSDT, Well Child and HealthPass)
- DOT Driver’s Physicals
- Women’s Health Exams
- Pre-natal Care
- Family Planning Services
- Health Screenings, Assessments and Counseling
- Nutritional and Disease Management Counseling
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Counseling/Referrals
- Care Management, Referrals and Coordination
- Free and Low-Cost Prescription Programs
- Smoking and Vaporizing Cessation Counseling
HONOKA’A: 45-549 Plumeria Street, Honoka’a, HI 96727
KOHALA: 53-3925 Akoni Pule Highway, Kapa’au, HI 96755