Provide quality healthcare that is responsive to our patients’ and communities’ needs
Community wellness through creative caring
- LOKAHI – The value of Teamwork, Collaboration, Cooperation, Harmony and Unity
- KAKOU – The value of Communication for “All of us.” We are in this together.
- PONO – The value of Integrity of Rightness and Balance
- ALOHA – A value of Unconditional Love. Aloha is the outpouring and receiving of the Spirit.
- KULEANA – One’s personal sense of responsibility. “I accept my responsibilities, and I will be held accountable.”
- HO`OHANA – The value of Work, to work with Intent and Purpose
As a community-based health center, Hamakua-Kohala Health provides comprehensive primary and preventative healthcare to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status.